Board of Directors
Position 5 — Baker County
Currently, self-employed General Contractor. Thirty-three years in the Construction & Land Development business. From million dollar custom homes, to commercial buildings, to Ag structures. Manager of family’s cow/calf operation in Grant County.
- Graduated Salutatorian from Dayville High School in 1982.
- Has 12 years of experience as a Construction Superintendent overseeing multi-million dollar projects throughout the Northwest.
- Credentialed Cooperative Director (CCD) Certificate
- Baker County Cattleman’s.
- As an auctioneer, has helped raise hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years in Baker County for Youth Programs and private families.